Source the right photos for publications, marketing campaigns, and corporate image libraries.
- Project manage visual-based projects
- Collaborate with marketing and PR teams to create a visual content strategy that maps to business goals
- Define visual direction for marketing campaigns
- Leverage deep industry contact to assemble the right creative teams for editorial, commercial and PR projects
- Research and license visual assets, navigating complex rights issues, including social media sourcing
As a photography production manager for events, I build teams of photographers, assign shoots to ensure complete coverage, manage shot lists and deliver final, edited images to PR and social media teams.
I've had the pleasure of working on some of Texas' premiere events, including:
“As the photo editor for our team of photographers during the fast-paced, three-day Texas Book Festival, Jasmine was right on target on every front. She has a great eye for selecting the right photos, and delivered images within minutes for our client's social media needs. She was dependable, professional, creative, and a pleasure to work with. We will definitely hire her again.”
- Janis Daemmrich, VP, Bob Daemmrich Photography
“I had the privilege of working with Jasmine on a multi-city employment brand photo shoot last year, and was delighted by her artistic prowess, photographic eye, and amazing attitude. Working with one of Silicon Valley’s top photographers, she navigated a packed 3-day shoot schedule, producing professional images that are being used across the company. She is by definition a team player who is a master of her craft-anyone would be lucky to call her a team member.”
- Garrett Deese, Marketing and Operations Product Manager, Ten-X
“Jasmine has done a great job of finding great photos and organizing shoots for my company's products over the years. She has many good connections and is able to utilize them to find what we need and get things done.”
- Mike Stefanik, Big Weekend Calendars