Posted: December 10, 2010
A little teaser for the weekend. On Monday I'll be posting the first of three installments
of interviews with various creatives who receive a lot of self promo pieces. We'll be talking about their likes, dislikes and major pet peeves. E-promos vs. print. Envelope vs. no envelope. Simple vs. complex.
You'll read candidly honest opinions from:
- Prentice Howe, SVP, Executive Creative Director, Door Number 3
- Rebecca Crumley, Director of Photography, TheKnot.com and The Knot Magazine
- Brenda Milis, Director of Photography, Men’s Health
- Maggie Fost, Art Director, Merge Records
- Allyson Torrisi, Director of Photography, Popular Mechanics
- Elise Robins, Senior Print Producer, Publicis Seattle
- Gail Morowitz, Creative Director, Roadrunner Records
- Sacha Lecca, Senior Photo Editor, Rolling Stone
- Molly Roberts, Photography Editor, Smithsonian
- Jon Setzen, Creative Director, Something Massive
...plus maybe a few more.
I'll also be featuring galleries showing specific examples of promos people loved enough to keep.
See you here on Monday!